I’ve not been on the turbo for a month, but here comes winter…
Really hard to motivate myself to do it, but since I’ve gained a lb a week for that month, its rather necessary. Totally knackered now but its a good knackered. Here’s my current regime:
- 12 mins warm up (to 70% HR)
- 6 all-out 45 second intervals, separated by 4 min spins.
- 10 mins medium page (72% HR)
- 6-8 min hill climb depending how I feel, to 94% HR.
- warm down to 60 mins, sometimes a bit over.
Its amazing how fast the hour flies by, not onerous at all – I have a favourite playlist filling the garage which helps.
Hope to do this twice a week all winter, with some peaks and troughs around some winter events. Famous last words! Currently wondering about Chieveley again, or the Harp Hilly. In the end I signed up for Chieveley.